It’s my FAVORITE time of year. Good bye and good riddance shorts and swimsuits, hello my lovely layers,cozy sweaters and boots! I love everything about fall. The weather, the clothes, the flavors. When it arrives, I celebrate and savor every moment of it. Unintentionally we sort of had our own little fall festival this weekend. Events were as follows:
1) Dark nail polish is back! 🙂 OPI’s Suzy Says Da is one of my fave dark burgundys
2) We bought a fire pit
3) We made homemade spiced cider
4) We drank said cider around the fire pit with friends and roasted s’mores
5) I wore BOOTS!
6) Charlie made a pumpkin mac and cheese recipe I pinned because I had a headache and he’s the best
7) Charlie has a little scruffy beard – this happened a few weeks ago but I love it and its so fall